Laine Magazine: Issue 1
Laine welcomes you into the world of Nordic knit life.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue one includes:
- 116 pages, uncoated, high-quality paper (weight approx. 450 grams)
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (designers: Joji Locatelli, Stephen West, Veera Välimäki, Meiju K-P, Susanne Sommer, Suvi Simola, Marianne Isager, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Heidi Alander and Jonna Hietala.
- instructions on how to make a cross-stitch bracelet
- a long-format story about Joji Locatelli
- an interview with Helga Isager
- a Q&A with Stephen West
- On the Origin of Wool – a visit to a local sheep farm
- A story on wool by Megan Elizabeth of Wool Days
- a travel guide to Lisbon featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Magazine en anglais.