Laine Magazine: Issue 2
Laine welcomes you into the world of Nordic knit life.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
- 116 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
(designers: Andrea Mowry, Isabell Kraemer, ANKESTRiCK, Caitlin Hunter, Susanne Sommer, Lesley Anne Robinson, Jessica Gore, Biches & Bûches, Anna Johanna, Renate Yerkes, Jonna Hietala)
- instructions on how to make a camera strap by weaving
- a long-format interview with Andrea Mowry
- a Q&A with Felicia Lo
- a story about Tukuwool
- a story about Biches & Bûches
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Helsinki featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Magazine en anglais.