Knit & Escape - September 2021
La Bien Aimée is thrilled to take part in this September 2021 edition of Knit & Escape!
KNITESCAPEFREESHIP: Free shipping on your order when you enter this coupon code at checkout. Valid from Sep 22nd to Sep 26th at midnight.
KNITESCAPE10 : 10% discount on all yarn and bundles on the La Bien Aimée website for a whole month, from Sep 22nd to October 22nd at midnight.
Please note: these coupon codes cannot be combined…
Here is a list of all the bundles that Aimée talked about during this session:
- La Bien Aimée Corrie Worsted
- Sugar Sweater by Julia Wilkens
- Rues de Paris pullover and cardigan by Alma Bali
- Rose Cardigan by Andrea Mowry
- Stars in Your Hands and Bloom Your Heart Out shawls by Inese Sang
- Quicksand by Hanna Maciejewska
- Indira Cowl by Vanessa Smith
- Volcano Trail by Maxim Cyr
- Brand new exclusive yarn bundles for Andrea Mowry’s Stripes! Sweater will only be available until September 26th!
Here are the accessories that Aimée showed:
Here are the sweaters that Aimée wore and showed:
- Wannabe Sweater by Nadia Crétin-Lechenne / Aimée is wearing Wannabe in La Bien Aimée Mondim in colors Winter and LBA Yellow. Bundles coming soon!
- Rococo by Sari Nordlund in La Bien Aimée Corrie Worsted, in the Yellow Brick Road colorway
- Piilo by Jonna Hietala in La Bien Aimée Corrie Worsted, in French Grey and Yellow Brick Road
- Framework by Veera Valimaki in La Bien Aimée Corrie Worsted in a brand new color coming soon!
- Bee's Knees by Thea Colman in La Bien Aimée Corrie Worsted in Rust
- November Jacket by PetiteKnit in La Bien Aimée Corrie Worsted in French Grey and Mohair Silk in Loam
- Winter's Beach by Andrea Mowry in La Bien Aimée Corrie Worsted in Yellow Brick Road