It is no secret that I love to knit socks. When Stephen West announced his new sock pattern collection, a buzz of excitement went through the knitting world and the knitters of team La Bien Aimée. We decided that we would all join in the Westknits Year of Socks and knit a pair of Westknits socks this year. We have been doing just that and wanted to share these beautiful socks with you.
We created sock bundles, containing one full skein and 5 mini skeins of Merino Super Sock, which are ideal for any of Stephen’s multi-color sock patterns. For single or two color sock patterns, you can custom pick your favorite colors from our huge assortment of Merino Super Sock colors!
Here is the yarn we used in our socks:
- Dustland Socks in Yellow Brick Road on Merino Super Sock
- Woven Checks Socks in Tennis Ball and Ponyo & Sosuke on Merino Super Sock
- Rain or Shine Socks in the Lolita bundle
- Cabled Trellis Socks in Caramel and Fujimoto on Merino Super Sock
- Painting Honeycombs Socks in the Julia bundle
- Painting Columns Socks in the Aimee bundle
We are having so much fun knitting these socks and will keep making Westknits socks for the rest of the year!