ONLINE SALES ASSISTANT
We are looking for a motivated and hard-working sales assistant to help with the daily operations of our online shop. You will work within a small but energetic team and report to the online sales and shipping manager.
- Prepare, check, pack, and ship orders placed through our online shop.
- Receive and organize stock, keeping our electronic inventory up to date.
- Keep up with stock maintenance (inventory, shelf organization, tidying web pages.)
- Prepare for new product releases (take and edit photographs, enter information on the website, write product descriptions in English and French)
- Write copy in English and French for pages of the website.
- Give customer support and product recommendations and advice via email.
- A great working level of both English and French (minimum B2.)
- Highly meticulous, with a keen attention to detail and able to carry out processes exactly as trained, repetitively and consistently.
- Knowledge and curiosity for knitting and fiber dyeing.
- Sensitive to color, able to memorize a vast catalog of colors and maintain La Bien Aimée’s rigorous quality control standards.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, and keen to contribute to a friendly and positive work environment.
- Open minded and flexible, able to easily adapt to last-minute changes and irregular daily routines depending on workload.
- Comfortable working with computers, quick to pick up new digital tools and platforms.
- Customer service involving email support.
- Background in creative roles or fields related to knitting, textiles and dyeing.
Type of contract: Full time CDI
Work from home: No
Salary: €14 gross per hour
- Transport contribution
- Employee discount
- Overtime pay (if applicable)
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org