Skip to product information
1 of 5


La Bien Aimée Knitting Cards

La Bien Aimée Knitting Cards

Regular price €4.00 EUR
€3.33 EUR Without VAT
Regular price €0.00 EUR
Without VAT
Sale price €4.00 EUR
€3.33 EUR Without VAT
Sale Sold out

More than 10 in stock

La Bien Aimée has teamed up with Foglietto to design these Knitting Cards, the perfect stationery item that every knitter needs in their life! Specially designed to fit into the La Bien Aimée Card Holder and inside the La Bien Aimée Clutch, these cards were created to help you keep track of all your project's details: Pattern, Designer, Yarn used, Color, Cast On and Cast Off dates, Gauge and Notes. The front has dotted lines to write down all your notes, and the back has a grid and a ruler to sketch a quick chart or check your gauge... File your knitting cards to remember the knits you love! 

Foglietto is a stationery brand made in France, created by Emeline Pedemonte in 2019. The Foglietto memo cards are printed on 80% recycled paper, while the remaining 20% is sourced from sustainably managed forests, certified by the FSC label. 

One pack contains 15 Knitting cards. 

 La Bien Aimée s'est alliée avec la marque française Foglietto pour créer ces Cartes de Tricot, le parfait accessoire de papeterie dont tout tricoteur a besoin dans sa vie! Conçues spécialement pour tenir dans le La Bien Aimée Card Holder et à l'intérieur du La Bien Aimée Clutch, ces cartes vous aideront à garder la trace de tous les détails de vos projets tricot. Gardez vos cartes de tricot pour garder en mémoire les tricots que vous aimez! 

Un paquet contient 15 Cartes de tricot. 

View full details