Sugar Shawl Yarn Bundles
La Bien Aimée Helix and Felix are featured in the yarn bundles for the Sugar Shawl by Julia Wilkens. Julia released her beautiful pattern for the Sugar sweater last year in La Bien Aimée Helix and it has been a firm favorite in Aimee's wardrobe ever since!
A triangular shape, Sugar Shawl has the same super fun sugar dot motif in the middle, but it also has some colorful textured stripes on either side. With the designer's help, we've put together some eye-catching color-popping palettes that should brighten up your spring knitting instantly! Each member of our team had fun coming up with our own version, which we hope you will love as much as we do...
- Original: Felix in Avoine (MC), Helix in Amege and Goldenrod
- Aimee's: Felix in Avoine (MC), Hella and Seaglass
- Julia's: Felix in Sansa, "As If" and LBA Yellow
- Jake's: Felix in Sansa (MC), Helix in Anemone and Yellow Brick Road
- Anemone: Helix in Anemone (MC), Coquelicot and Fluoro Morganite
- Stone: Felix in Stone (MC), Bleu Royal and Seaglass
Please note: These yarn bundles do not contain the pattern. It is available here on Ravelry.
Helix: 75% Falkland Merino, 25% Gotland wool. 650m for 100g.
Felix: 75% Falkland Merino, 25% Corriedale. 650m for 100g.